Welcome to NuGO
NuGO is an Association of Universities and Research Institutes focusing on the joint development of the research areas of molecular nutrition, personalised nutrition, nutrigenomics and nutritional systems biology
- Omics data analysis through data integration – using biological pathways, networks, and linear models, 11-14 June 2019, Darwin Incubator, Niel, BE. Course grants available!
- PhD course “Introduction to Nutritional Metabolomics”, 1-5 July 2019, University of Copenhagen. Fee: it is free for the PhD students and Postdocs of the Nutrigenomics Association (NuGO)’s partners
- Advanced Proteomics, 27-30 Aug 2019, Wageningen UR, Wageningen, NL. Course grants available!
- Nutrimetabolomics: how to use the toolkit! – NuGOweek 2019 Postgraduate Course, 7-9 Sept 2019, Agroscope, Bern, CH.
- Big Data Analysis in the Life Sciences, 21-23 Oct 2019, Wageningen UR, Wageningen NL
- 4th European summer school on nutrigenomics, 22th to 26th June 2020, Italy.
DATA & TOOLS