IV Summer School on Nutrigenomics 2021, grant information
Deadline grant application: 7 April 2021
IV Summer School on Nutrigenomics
21-25 June 2021
The 4th European Summer School on Nutrigenomics will focus on the latest insights on the role of the exposome in programming health and well-being through healthy food.
Topics of interest
- Exposome and early nutritional programming of the epigenome
- Genetics versus epigenetics
- Nutrigenomics supports health and well-being: how to do prevention?
- Food/environment and microbiota: the choices for wellness
- Nutri-epigenomics for healthy aging: evidence from longitudinal studies.
NuGO will make 6 course grants available covering the course fee of €350.
Selection will be made based on the following criteria:
• PhD or Postdoc (<3 years after defence of thesis) of a NuGO member organisations
• One candidate per member organisation
• No course grant received in 2019/2020
• Candidate’s research topic should be related to the course topic
• Applicant are required to submit an abstract for poster or oral presentation
Deadline grant submission
Deadline: 7 April 2021
The request for financial support should be addressed to email@example.com and include your motivation, your CV and the abstract you've submitted. Note that the abstract deadline is 30th March 2021.
Reimbusement will be done after the course. A report made by the grantees together and a group picture of the grantees should be send to the NuGO office within 2 weeks after the course
Sign up early to benefit from lower registration fees valid until 31 May 2021!
For registration click here.