IV Summer School on Nutrigenomics 2020, grant information
IV Summer School on Nutrigenomics
22-26 June 2020
Jesi (AN) Italy
The 4th European Summer School on Nutrigenomics will focus on the latest insights on the role of the exposome in programming health and well-being through healthy food.
The school will also highlight the interplay between genetics and epigenetics and the strategies to prevent the development of complex diseases through nutrigenomics.
NuGO will make 8 course grants available covering the course fee of €550.
Selection will be made based on the following criteria:
• PhD or Postdoc (<3 years after defence of thesis) of a NuGO member organisations
• One candidate per member organisation
• No course grant received in 2019/2020
• Candidate’s research topic should be related to the course topic
• Applicant are required to submit an abstract for poster or oral presentation
Deadline grant submission
Deadline: 15 February 2020
The request for financial support should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your motivation, your CV and the abstract you've submitted.
Reimbusement will be done after the course. A report made by the grantees together and a group picture of the grantees should be send to the NuGO office within 2 weeks after the course