Vacancy for a 2 year postdoc at Chalmers University of Technology – department of Department of Biology and Biological Engineering to work on personalized nutrition concepts based on metabolomics x diet x gut microbiota data in a JPI-INTIMIC project.
• Be the project manager of the JPI-INTIMIC funded research project with 3 core partners and 2 associated partners. This includes co-ordination of the project, writing reports, follow-up and plan and execute consortium meetings, in close collaboration with the Principle investigator/Project leader
• Conduct own research to discover metabolomic biomarkers of different metabotypes using state-of-the-art techniques in metabolomics integrated with analysis of gut microbiota.
• Integrate and analyze data from different domains such as metabolome, gut microbiome, dietary and health data from human studies
• Participate in the planning of a randomized controlled dietary intervention study across indiivudals with different metabotypes
• Conduct statistical data analysis and reporting
• Present and disseminate results for different audiences
Your major responsibility as postdoc is to perform your own research in a research group. The position also includes teaching on undergraduate and master’s levels as well as supervising master’s and/or PhD students to a certain extent. Another important aspect involves collaboration within academia and with society at large. The position is meritorious for future research duties within academia as well as industry/the public sector.
14 February 2018.
Interviews will be held continuously during the application period.
For more information please click here
For questions please contact
Professor Rikard Landberg, Food and Nutrition Science Division, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)31 772 27 32
Associate Professor Carl Brunius, Food and Nutrition Science Division, email@example.com, +4631 772 68 23