Instructions for presenting a poster during the Poster Sessions 2016
This year the posters will be displayed digitally. This means we have a strict schedule and we expect the presenters to be present at the beginning of the poster session.
• Mail, at the latest on August 18, 2016, the PDF of your poster to Catalina Cuparencu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Your PDF must be of high quality as they will be displayed as A0 Size PORTRAIT and viewed from a distance. (A0 = 841mm (33.1’) wide and 1189mm (48.8’) high).
• Prepare a short presentation of your poster of max. 4 minutes. You will present without a video projector, just standing in front of your poster.
• Depending on the time some questions can be asked
• A moderator will be available to guide the presentations.
• Take some prints of your poster with you for those interested. Your abstract will be published on-line before the conference starts.
• Your poster will be displayed in a roller on another board during the whole conference except during the poster sessions.
• Also this year your poster will be reviewed for the poster prizes made available by Amway. The poster prize winners will be announced during the conference dinner on Wednesday evening.